We (Insight Meditation Central Valley and BHRS-Stanislaus County through the Prevention and Early Intervention Community Capacity Building Initiative) would like to cordially invite you to attend our second meeting of the Faith and Spirituality Initiative: Mindfulness Collaborative on July 31, 2013 from 12-1:30pm. The collaborative will be held at:
Behavioral Health Recovery Services
Prevention & Early Intervention
1917 Memorial Drive
Ceres, CA. 95307
Lunch will be provided for those who attend so please RSVP by calling or using the form below:
Objectives for the collaboration:
- Discuss needs for mindfulness training and support
- How one can support one another in mindfulness training
- Collaborate with others who have interest and or practice mindfulness
Even if you are not currently incorporating mindfulness in your organization or work, but are interested in how mindfulness might be useful or supportive of your programs or staff, please join us so we can assess what is needed or how we can utilize current resources in Stanislaus County.
Here is a tentative agenda for the meeting:
- Developing a statement for this collaborative group, creation of a facebook page?
- What kinds of offerings would be helpful in the county
- Mentoring or training for mindfulness leaders
- Possible screening of the documentary, Room to Breathe
Please send agenda items you wish to add to: Lori Wong
For more information contact:
Theresa L. Zamora
Community Behavior Health Consultant
209-541-2416 or email@example.com
Insight Meditation Central Valley
209-343-2748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To register online, please fill out the form below and an email will be sent to Theresa and Lori. Space is limited, so please wait to receive a confirmation from Theresa of your registration.