New 6-Week Book Study Group in Modesto starting January 6, 2014. Jeff Gianelli will be leading a group on Monday evenings from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. based on the book Finding the Missing Peace; A Primer of Buddhist Meditation, by Ajahn Amaro.
- This would be a good introduction to mindfulness meditation, no experience necessary. This is also relevant for people who already practice meditation. We will learn a set of meditation tools that anyone can use to make their life better.
- Each week will provide methods and principles that anyone can apply, no matter what faith or belief system one follows.
- Books will be provided.
- We ask that you please commit to attending the entire series starting January 6 and ending February 10.
- Advance registration is required – use the form below.
- An electronic version of the book can be found at http://www.abhayagiri.org/books/finding-the-missing-peace.